- Duration: 6 hours
- No credit card needed
- Instant booking
Canyoning is our most popular activity, but with this scenery, it’s no surprise. Exciting slides, jumps, abseils and ziplines, in a stunning environment.
Join us everyday packed full of amazing destinations and activities, taking you to places you wouldn’t go otherwise, bringing you unique and unforgettable moments with like-minded people.
We will pick you up at your hotel around 8:30 am in the morning to start your adventure. After a 20′ van ride, you will start the real adventure-canyoning after gearing up in a harness, a helmet, carabiner…. our professional tour guide will teach you how to abseil. After the guides are satisfied that you’ve got it down, you’ll head down your rappelling!
ACTIVITIES ON TOUR
1. Do the first dry abseil with the rappel of 18m high.
2. Relaxing & swimming at the 30m high waterfall.
3. Doing 70m long ziplining.
4. Join a 5m water slide down the waterfall.
5. Picnic lunch (baguette, cheeses, fruits, vegetables, jam, water, etc…
6. Get the real canyoning with the 25m high abseiling down to the waterfall.
7. Enjoy a 7m free jump into the water.
8. Do the last and most difficult rappel 14m high, affectionately known as the Washing Machine.
9. About 40 minutes of trekking uphill to the van and back to your hotel.
10. Finished our trip around 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm.
- English speaking professionally trained guide
- Travel insurance
- Picnic lunch
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
- First aid kit and high-quality rappelling gears even wetsuit
- Free take photos and videos on tour
What’s not included
- Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended
Free pick-up service is available from hotels located in the Dalat city center area. During the checkout process, kindly provide us with your pickup details.
If you prefer, you can also meet us directly at the designated starting point: 23 Truong Cong Dinh, Ward 1, Dalat, Lam Dong Province.
- Cancellation made more than 7 days before the scheduled tour date: 10% of the total tour price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 1 to 7 days before the scheduled tour date: 30% of the total tour price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 12 to 24 hours before the scheduled starting time: 50% of the total tour price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 12 hours before the scheduled starting time: 75% of the total tour price will be charged.
Frequently asked questions
Opens.Travel is a division of Welcome to Vietnam, a Vietnamese tourism media organization. Our mission is to highlight Vietnamese tour operators who are committed to sustainable development and prioritize community and environmental responsibility. We pride ourselves on not charging any commissions to tour operators and not collecting any booking fees from visitors.
- Login to your account (or register if you don’t have one) to proceed with the reservation.
- On the tour page, select the desired date, pick-up time, indicate the number of children and infants (tap/click to enable), and the number of adults from the provided drop-down menu.
- Click on the Book Now/Request Booking button and provide the required information for your booking.
- Once the booking is successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation email containing all the relevant details
Please note that for certain tours without Instant booking, you will be required to wait for the tour operator to confirm your booking before receiving the booking confirmation email.
You will not have to pay through this website. Payment for your tour will be handled directly by the tour operator in either USD or VND. The operator may require an advance payment to ensure a smooth trip.
The “Total Cost” mentioned refers to the complete amount you are required to pay to the tour operator, inclusive of VAT. If you avail of additional services that are not included in the tour price, kindly inform the tour operator directly during the tour.
To cancel a tour, please directly contact the tour operator to submit a tour cancellation request. It is important to carefully review the cancellation policy mentioned above.
In the event that you have already made a payment or deposit for the tour with the tour operator, kindly note that the refund process for the deposit will be handled by the tour operator in accordance with the relevant refund policy.