- Duration: 6 – 7 hours
- No credit card needed
- Instant booking
This tour combines an afternoon visit to Marble Mountain with a Hoi An walking tour and the night market – Sampan boat ride in Hoi An Ancient Town before returning to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An.
Marble Mountains is familiar to almost everyone who has been to Da Nang. It is so well known that many people consider it the symbol of the area, one of the highlights of Central Vietnam’s tourist trail. An interesting journey to Marble Mountains will be a most relaxing time for tourists. The mountain is a tourist wonderland with dreamlike scenery, pagodas, grottoes…
Situated about 8km southeast of Da Nang City, it resembles five fingers rising out of the ground. It was named after the basic elements of the universe: water, wood, metal, fire, and earth.
2 pm: Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An City. Then, We transfer to Marble Mountains; we take the elevator up to the Water Mountain and visit the tower, pagoda, caves, and the amazing & breathtaking view point to enjoy other beautiful mountains with names Wood, Earth, Metal, and Fire.
You will be rewarded with breathtaking city and ocean views, and you will also be able to explore interesting natural caves and visit the holy pagoda. You will be rewarded with breathtaking city and ocean views, and you will also be able to explore interesting natural caves and visit the holy pagoda.
After that, we head to Hoi An. During your guided walking tour around Hoi An Ancient Town, your tour guide will explain the history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum. Next, a 20-minute boat rides on the Hoai River to see Hoi An at early night. You will have a chance to go to the night market and see the lovely lanterns that Hoi An is famous for, shop or have dinner on your own.
Finish & drop-off you to your hotel.
- Take the elevator to the mountains.
- Explore the natural beautiful caves and visit the Holy Buddhist temple.
- Enjoy the stunning view from the summit of the mountains.
- Walk the streets of the Ancient Town to visit the Chinese Assembly Hall, Japanese Bridge, and Vietnamese heritage houses and explore the back alleys and see the night market and the famous Hoi An lanterns as they light up the streets.
- Enjoy 20-minute Riverboat ride in Hoi An City to see Hoi An at early night.
- Have free time to have dinner on your own If you want.
- Private car or minivan with safe driver,
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance and elevator ticket at Marble Mountain
- Entrance ticket in Hoi An Ancient Town
- 20 minute riverboat ride
What’s not included
- Personal expenses
Free pick-up and drop-off service is available at hotels in Da Nang or Hoi An. Please provide your pickup details during the checkout process.
If you cancel your trip at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure, we will provide a full refund.
Frequently asked questions
Opens.Travel is a division of Welcome to Vietnam, a Vietnamese tourism media organization. Our mission is to highlight Vietnamese tour operators who are committed to sustainable development and prioritize community and environmental responsibility. We pride ourselves on not charging any commissions to tour operators and not collecting any booking fees from visitors.
- Login to your account (or register if you don’t have one) to proceed with the reservation.
- On the tour page, select the desired date, pick-up time, indicate the number of children and infants (tap/click to enable), and the number of adults from the provided drop-down menu.
- Click on the Book Now/Request Booking button and provide the required information for your booking.
- Once the booking is successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation email containing all the relevant details
Please note that for certain tours without Instant booking, you will be required to wait for the tour operator to confirm your booking before receiving the booking confirmation email.
You will not have to pay through this website. Payment for your tour will be handled directly by the tour operator in either USD or VND. The operator may require an advance payment to ensure a smooth trip.
The “Total Cost” mentioned refers to the complete amount you are required to pay to the tour operator, inclusive of VAT. If you avail of additional services that are not included in the tour price, kindly inform the tour operator directly during the tour.
To cancel a tour, please directly contact the tour operator to submit a tour cancellation request. It is important to carefully review the cancellation policy mentioned above.
In the event that you have already made a payment or deposit for the tour with the tour operator, kindly note that the refund process for the deposit will be handled by the tour operator in accordance with the relevant refund policy.