- Duration: 2 days 1 night
- No credit card needed
The Ha Long M’gloria Cruise is a new 5-star vessel on the Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay with ultimately luxurious facilities, which officially launched on 20 Feb 2023. All 20 cabins are designed very elegantly and politely; it will create a luxurious and warm space to welcome customers.
With the perfect itinerary, you will have the opportunity to experience new and interesting things and be immersed in beautiful pristine places: Ba Trai Dao Beach area or Tra Bau area, Dark & Bright Cave, and Viet Hai Village.
Our signature cuisine fuses the best Vietnamese and Western flavors and cooking techniques for a delightfully unexpected culinary journey featuring locally caught seafood, imported meats, and seasonally fresh produce.
Day 1: Tuan Chau Harbor – Lan Ha Bay – Tra Bau (L/D)
9:00 – 9:30 am: Pick up from Hanoi (If you book our Limousine bus/regular private car).
12:00 – 12:30 pm: Arrive at No. 35 Tuan Chau Harbor. Transfer to M’gloria Cruise.
1:15 – 1:30 pm: Welcome to M’gloria Cruise and enjoy a welcome drink. Meet the captain and crew to receive a brief introduction about the cruise and safety guidelines. Enjoy a seafood and vegetarian lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay. Check-in to your cabin.
Continue cruising through Con Vit Islet (Duck Islet) and Thumb Islet. Discover the lagoon natural area belonging to Lan Ha Bay.
3:30 – 5:00 pm: Go kayaking and swimming in the Tra Bau area (the background of the “Kong Skull Island” movie) or use the Jacuzzi (located on the 2nd floor).
6:00 pm: Participate in our sunset party (cakes, fruit, peanuts, tea). Enjoy happy hour and relax.
6:15 pm: Join a cooking class guided directly by the Chef of M’gloria Cruise. You have the chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring rolls or famous Vietnamese cuisine.
7:30 pm: Time for dinner; enjoy special seafood and BBQ food.
8:30 pm: Evening entertainment: play games on the cruise (card games, chess, karaoke, squid fishing) and relax with massage service. Overnight on M’gloria Cruise.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Dark & Bright Cave – Tuan Chau Harbor (B/B)
7:00 am: Rise early and enjoy a Taichi lesson on the sundeck.
7:45 am: Have breakfast while cruising on the beautiful bay.
8:45 – 10:00 am: Immerse yourself in the stunning views of the bay and its dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to the Dark & Bright cave. Choose to explore the cave yourself by kayak or comfortably on a local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
10:00 am: Return to the cruise.
10:45 am: Check out of your cabin. Please place your luggage in front of the door and return your room key to the receptionist. Take good care of your important belongings. Enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
11:00 am: Have lunch at the restaurant.
12:00 – 12:30 pm: Leave M’gloria Cruise and board the transfer boat back to Tuan Chau Harbor dock 35. (If you have booked your own transfer, please inform the driver to be ready at dock 35 Tuan Chau by 12:30 pm).
Note: The itinerary can be changed because of weather conditions or the authority’s policy.
- English-speaking guide on cruise
- Entrance fees, sightseeing fees, and Insurance onboard
- Luxury accommodation with a private balcony
- Welcome drink, bottles of water (2 bottles/guest)
- 4 meals onboard: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch
- Afternoon tea (fresh fruits, tea, snack)
- Cooking class + Sunrise Taichi Class
- Jacuzzi, kayaking, fishing equipment
- Relaxing game
- Free birthday cake (The passengers have the birthday on the check-in date or check-out date), decor honeymoon, and anniversary
What’s not included
- Limousine Bus/D’car between Hanoi Old Quarter and Ha Long Bay
- Drinks in minibar & restaurant
- Other personal expenses
- Massage & Spa service
- All services and items are not mentioned
A chargeable shuttle service from downtown Hanoi (Hanoi Old Quarter) is available. Kindly provide us with your pick-up details during the checkout process. The tour operator will then contact you to provide a quote for the transfer service.
If you prefer, you can also meet us directly at the designated starting point: 35 Tuan Chau, Tuan Chau Ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province.
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: No cancellation charges
- Less than 14 to 10 days prior to check-in: Charged 50% of the total rate
- Less than 9 to 4 days prior to check-in: Charged 70% of the total rate
- Within 3 days prior to check-in or No-Show: charged 100% of the total rate
Frequently asked questions
Opens.Travel is a division of Welcome to Vietnam, a Vietnamese tourism media organization. Our mission is to highlight Vietnamese tour operators who are committed to sustainable development and prioritize community and environmental responsibility. We pride ourselves on not charging any commissions to tour operators and not collecting any booking fees from visitors.
- Login to your account (or register if you don’t have one) to proceed with the reservation.
- On the tour page, select the desired date, pick-up time, indicate the number of children and infants (tap/click to enable), and the number of adults from the provided drop-down menu.
- Click on the Book Now/Request Booking button and provide the required information for your booking.
- Once the booking is successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation email containing all the relevant details
Please note that for certain tours without Instant booking, you will be required to wait for the tour operator to confirm your booking before receiving the booking confirmation email.
You will not have to pay through this website. Payment for your tour will be handled directly by the tour operator in either USD or VND. The operator may require an advance payment to ensure a smooth trip.
The “Total Cost” mentioned refers to the complete amount you are required to pay to the tour operator, inclusive of VAT. If you avail of additional services that are not included in the tour price, kindly inform the tour operator directly during the tour.
To cancel a tour, please directly contact the tour operator to submit a tour cancellation request. It is important to carefully review the cancellation policy mentioned above.
In the event that you have already made a payment or deposit for the tour with the tour operator, kindly note that the refund process for the deposit will be handled by the tour operator in accordance with the relevant refund policy.