- Duration: 5 hours
- No credit card needed
- Opens.Travel’s Choice
This excursion is exclusively designed by the top 1 soft-adventure tour operator in Phu Quoc Island, which mainly focuses on genuine snorkeling and scuba diving with less-impact reef management. On this snorkeling experience, you’ll embark on a small group snorkeling experience by speedboat to explore hidden coral spots in South Phu Quoc Island with high-quality equipment provided. In 5 to 5,5 hours, you can entirely enjoy Phu Quoc marine life genuinely with a less-crowded atmosphere.
We operate a very small-scaled scientific snorkeling experience with 8 adults (PAX) at maximum. As such, each individual traveler still gains enough privacy during the snorkeling trip with us meanwhile we’re able to minimize the impacts on coral reefs.
We have 02 departure timeframes which are subject to sea conditions that we check daily for your better experience.
- Morning: 7:30 am – 1:00 pm (standard time in the city center)
- Afternoon: 12:30 pm – 6:30 pm (standard time in the city center)
Each tour is designed with the following stops:
1. Turtlehead Rock Beach or Pier Beach: Soak up and relax in the emerald water at a natural beach where we will deliver snorkeling skill revives, safety guides, and necessary attention to not break the corals while snorkeling
2. Half-moon Reef (2 – 8m) or Phu Quoc North-East Coral Reef (1 – 9m) /Shallow Reef (0.5 – 5m) (subject to the water conditions): Explore soft corals, hard corals, anemones with a wide depth range where for experienced guests try skin diving.
3. Crystal Reef (0.5 – 3m): Explore the Phu Quoc’s largest Cactus Coral Colony (“Phu Quoc Undersea Coral Mountain).
4. Beautiful island (without noisy atmosphere): Relax at a beach chair under coconut trees at a Beach Bar with fruit juice and fruit served.
5. Sunset speedboat ride on the sea.
(Please note: In the summer time from May to October, the snorkeling & diving spots are subject to the water conditions as we always track to advise guests of the sites in advance.)
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off by A/C Transfer
- Spacious speedboat with only 8 adults in maximum
- English- speaking underwater-guide
- Underwater instructor-led in the water throughout snorkeling time
- Safety session for all participants before snorkeling
- Snorkel gears (anti-fog diving mask, tube, flipper) – all of high quality and sanitized between guests, including prescription masks
- Floatation devices & life jackets
- Mineral water during the tour and ice-box on the speedboat
- Fresh fruits & juice with a beach chair on the last island
What’s not included
- Underwater photography (offer with a charge upon request)
(Please make sure to arrive at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the designated pick-up time.)
- Vinpearl area: 7:15 am | 12:10 pm
- Ong Lang area: 7:30 am | 12:20 pm
- Duong Dong area: 7:50 am | 12:40 pm
- Bai Truong area: 8:05 am | 1:10 pm
- Bai Khem/An Thoi area: 8:20 am | 1:20 pm
Free pick-up service is available in the following areas: Duong Dong, Bai Truong, and An Thoi.
Please note that there will be an additional surcharge for pick-ups outside the aforementioned areas:
- Ong Lang area: 250,000 VND per group
- Ham Ninh area: 300,000 VND per group
- Cua Can area: 350,000 VND per group
- Vung Bau/Bai Dai area: 450,000 VND per group
- Ganh Dau area: 500,000 VND per group
If you prefer, you can also meet us directly at the designated starting point: King Kong Mart, 141 Tran Hung Dao St, or our office in Phu Quoc Valley Village, Duong To Town, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang Province.
- Children between the ages of 4 and 10: One child per parent is complimentary, but for each additional child, you will need to purchase an additional ticket for a child aged 11 to 14.
- Children aged 11 to 14 years old and under 155cm tall: Please select a children (11 – 14) ticket in the booking section.
- Children aged 15 and above or those measuring 155cm tall: Please choose an adult ticket.
- Cancellations within 36 hours of departure: 50% charge.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of departure: 100% charge.
Frequently asked questions
Opens.Travel is a division of Welcome to Vietnam, a Vietnamese tourism media organization. Our mission is to highlight Vietnamese tour operators who are committed to sustainable development and prioritize community and environmental responsibility. We pride ourselves on not charging any commissions to tour operators and not collecting any booking fees from visitors.
- Login to your account (or register if you don’t have one) to proceed with the reservation.
- On the tour page, select the desired date, pick-up time, indicate the number of children and infants (tap/click to enable), and the number of adults from the provided drop-down menu.
- Click on the Book Now/Request Booking button and provide the required information for your booking.
- Once the booking is successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation email containing all the relevant details
Please note that for certain tours without Instant booking, you will be required to wait for the tour operator to confirm your booking before receiving the booking confirmation email.
You will not have to pay through this website. Payment for your tour will be handled directly by the tour operator in either USD or VND. The operator may require an advance payment to ensure a smooth trip.
The “Total Cost” mentioned refers to the complete amount you are required to pay to the tour operator, inclusive of VAT. If you avail of additional services that are not included in the tour price, kindly inform the tour operator directly during the tour.
To cancel a tour, please directly contact the tour operator to submit a tour cancellation request. It is important to carefully review the cancellation policy mentioned above.
In the event that you have already made a payment or deposit for the tour with the tour operator, kindly note that the refund process for the deposit will be handled by the tour operator in accordance with the relevant refund policy.